- The information provided by our MHOSIS service is intended for the use of our Hubbell Alliance Program customers and Hubbell TOPS program customers exclusively.***
- The customer is responsible for notifying The MH Companies immediately if any employee who has access to the customers’ data has left or otherwise needs access disabled.
- The MH Companies assumes no responsibility for the misuse of the information provided by our service by anyone the customer has authorized to have access.
- If the customer desires for his contractor or customer to have access to the service, the customer assumes the responsibility of advising The MH Companies of any changes in contractor access.
- Scheduled ship dates are based on current manufacturing conditions and availability of vendor supplied materials. Shipping dates are based on current information supplied by the manufacturer. Neither the manufacturer nor The MH Companies can be held liable for missed scheduled ship dates or delays in delivery. Estimated transit times for shipments are based on average transit times from the shipping location to the Denver Metro area. Shipments to other areas in Colorado will vary in transit time. These transit times are only an estimate and in no way obligate the manufacturer, freight carrier or The MH Companies to deliver the product on a specific day.
- Every effort will be made to adhere to the published shipping schedules. Updated shipping information is posted daily. Please check back often for updates.
- Please refer to the manufacturers “Terms and Conditions” of sale for further information.
- Estimated shipping schedules are provided as a convenience to our customers. Estimated schedules are based on historical shipping performance over a recent period of time for each order type. For more information on how estimated ship dates are calculated, please see our white paper discussion posted on our web site under services. Estimated schedules are published immediately on receipt of order and actual factory scheduled ship dates are generally posted within 2-5 business days of receipt of order.
*Estimated ship schedules should not be used as the basis for canceling orders due to long delivery. The customer agrees to contact MH Lighting And Controls in the event that the published, estimated lead times are in excess of project delivery requirements, and scheduled ship dates have not yet been posted. Estimated ship dates should not be used for anything other than an estimate of lead time.
- The customer agrees to allow their employees to sign up using the electronic form located at www.mhlighting.com. Users fill out all required information online. Part of this process includes indicating agreement to these terms and conditions by both the employee and the Branch Manager. A copy of the form submitted to The MH Companies will be emailed to the branch manager. The MH Companies will also email the branch manager each time a form is submitted asking for confirmation of approval. Access to the site will not be granted until approval has been received.
- The customer further agrees that their employees should be allowed access to additional services added to the MHOSIS site without further approval. The services may include such items as online pricing, online submittal creation, stock status, etc.
*Orders not requiring clarification or other missing information
**Hubbell Alliance Plan distributors are those who have met all of the terms and conditions of the Hubbell Alliance program, or the Hubbell “TOPS” program for Electrical Contractors.