Lighting Sales Representative
The primary responsibility of an MH Sales Representative is to seek out, foster, and manage account relationships while working with other members of the MH team to maintain strong client-agency relationships. Our sales team engages with customers to create solutions and ensure a smooth process throughout all phases of the product discovery and sales cycles. Sales representatives regularly keep customers informed of new manufacturer product offerings and advances in the lighting industry. Additionally, they offer technical assistance with the application of our products.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and foster relationships with all assigned accounts
- Actively engage with assigned accounts to keep them informed of new products, industry advances, and other beneficial information
- Regularly make product presentations to assigned accounts, including the coordination and scheduling of sales presentations with factory sales managers
- Ensure the highest level of service to assigned accounts
- Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Health Benefits
- Personal Time Off
- Expense Account
We review all resumes that we receive, typically within 72 hours. If your background and experience looks to be a potential fit, we will be in touch shortly to schedule a brief phone call to review the opportunity, and your background, in more depth.
Want to Be Considered for Future Positions?
We maintain a comprehensive database of qualified candidates. As job openings arise, that’s the first place we check to find our next great team member. So, even if we don’t have that perfect job opening for you right now, we want to hear from you. We regularly have job openings in our sales, customer service, quotations, and controls departments. Don’t wait until future positions become available. Submit your resume today!